Monday, February 15, 2010
Chuck E Cheese
I'm pretty sure I just taught Teague how to gamble. We went to Chuck E. Cheese today and the majority of the games there are above Teague's skill level. We attempted some Skeet Ball and I made him quit that after he threw the ball into the lane beside him a couple times. And he had a hard time reaching the pedals on the racing games. So there was this wheel game that I thought he could handle so I had him play it. You put in a token and then you spin it and you typically get 1 to 5 tickets depending on where you land on the wheel. T hits the big one and 125 tickets start spewing out! I'm thinking, "this is nothing but a dumbed down slot machine!" They were ecstatic! Hope I didn't start something...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment