Sunday, December 09, 2007

It's cold!

Saturday morning Matt took Rhiannon to the Star City Parade while Teague and I stayed home all cozy and warm. She came home very excited telling me all about the balloons and floats she saw but they didn't make it throught the whole thing since it was so very cold.

Today I took Rhiannon to Once Upon a Village at the E Free church just up the road. They do a set up where you walk through the streets of Bethlehem. It was a little weird because they were acting like they wanted to sell you figs, bread and other goods typical of the time. She wasn't very sure at first (neither was I!). They even had real animals and she got sort of close to a small goat. She didn't want to touch it, though. At the end we saw baby Jesus in the manger with Mary and Joseph. She told me that was just like baby Jesus in her Bible. I guess some things do stick?? When we were leaving she said, "Bye, Baby Jesus."

Unfortunately we didn't get pictures of either of these things! It is so cold that I guess you just forget about messing around with the camera. So I'm posting a few random pictures from the last week or two that really have nothing to do with what I wrote about!

Hope you are staying warm!






No comments: