Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thirteen pounds!

I took Teague in for a weight check today. He is a whopping 13 pounds! He's growing like a weed and really starting to coo and smile quite a bit. Very fun. Rhiannon is a really great big sister. She loves giving Teague kisses and being all up in his face. I'm not sure he knows quite what to do with all the attention but we are glad she is so affectionate to him. Even if she is a little excessive.

The carpet is in the basement and we are almost ready to set up camp. We have two more inspections to pass (last one is on Friday) and then we can start moving stuff down. I'm about giddy! I can't wait for Teague to have his own room and for Rhiannon to have a nice big area to play with her toys.





1 comment:

Wheeler Family said...

Wow-he's getting big! I can't wait to see him again.